During the Covid-19 pandemic there has been a shortage of face masks. As a result, face masks have to be worn for longer periods of time before cleaning or disposal.
Every delivery comes with the question,
“How long do we need to make these masks last?”
Your mask’s job is to protect you . . .
The mask cover’s job is to protect your mask.
- Protects and extends the lifespan of disposable masks.
- Fluid resistant nylon is a much better shield than cotton.
- The nylon Mask Cover® goes in front of a fabric face mask to protect it from dirt and fluids, and to extend the amount of time a mask can be worn before cleaning or disposal.
- Very comfortable and easy to clean.
- Made of durable, fluid resistant nylon that can be wiped off with rubbing alcohol or cleanser multiple times per day if needed.
- The inside is lined and can be wiped clean as easily as the outside.
- Allows for easy ventilation so breathing is comfortable and doesn’t overheat. *
- The ear loops or head straps are soft (no sharp edges), adjustable and replaceable.
- All covers are made in the USA by a production line with 20+ years of experience building life saving equipment.
* We have done testing to design for breathability. Regular mask patterns will not work, nor will all nylon fabrics. Due to the specialized design, please do not attempt to build these for others.